Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love Poem

Ode to A Beautiful Girl

Your magnificent eyes, dark emeralds aflame
Your silky bronzed hair, still perfect in rain
The way you walk, a light antelope in prance
So cheerful and happy, ever ready to dance
Your lithe Brazilian figure, I marvel through the days
How beautiful you do become, in the wondrous sunshine rays
On those rare moments, when your eyes meet mine
I feel a warm pleasure and a chill down my spine
When I hear your sweet laughter, a melodious tune
I feel alive, full of joy; I could fly to the moon
I sit idly nigh always wishing you'd see
Perhaps even come and sit down next to me
I watch how you smile, and send jolts through my heart
Your sensual features a fine work of art
Sometimes I watch the evening's amber sun
And I calm myself down, from thoughts weighing a tonne
The soothing orange invigorates my mind
As do you, always so kind

No comments:

Post a Comment